Thu, 21 May 2015
Jacob Wilcock talks about the City of Show Low's Code Enforcemenet and some of the laws and guidelines you might not think about.
Cari Bilbie talks all about Project Clean Sweep and how residents of Show Low can benefit. From Green Disposal, Bulk Pickup and free drops at the Waste Management Facility.
The City of Show Low will sponsor the 16th annual Project Clean Sweep, our popular and successful beautification program. Rid your property of un- wanted items and green waste to make it more attractive and fire-safe. Participation in the program is FREE to those presenting proof of residency—either a City of Show Low utility bill showing current refuse service or a valid driver’s license listing a physical address within the city limits.
As in previous years, construction materials and hazardous materials (liq- uid paints, oils, pesticides, herbicides and household cleaning products) are strictly prohibited. In addition, com- mercial businesses are excluded from participating in the program.
This year ushers in two major changes to this well-received program.
1) Cash for Trash is eliminated. Residents are encouraged to take advantage of bulky item pick-up, which accepts the same items.
2) Project Clean Sweep is split into two different weeks, with the program components scheduled as follows:
- Green waste dumping – Monday, May 26–Saturday,
May 31 (this component is offered only during this first week of the program)
- Bulky item pick up – Monday, June 2–Friday, June 6
- Abandoned vehicles – request form due by Wednesday, June 4
- Lone Pine transfer station – Monday, June 2–Saturday, June 7
The following are the sponsors of the BIRDMAN ON THE MOUNTAIN show, please visit them and give them your support when you can, as they make this show possible.
Premier Sponsor - Cellular One
Your Hometown Sears (20 Years on the Mountain)