Feb 23, 2021
This week's Arizona White Mountain Podcast Community Shout.
Events and Activities in Show Low - Pinetop - Lakeside Arizona
This week's guests:
Sue Campbell - Solterra
Top 8 questions asked at Solterra Senior Living Q & A
1. What is the difference between memory care, independent and assisted living?
2. How much does it cost?
3. How can I afford it?
4. How do I know if Mom and Dad need assisted living?
5. How do I get them to agree to do it?
6. What's the process for moving Mom or Dad into Solterra?
7. What are the Covid precautions?
8. What is your staff to resident ratio?
All residents have had their 2nd Covid vaccine and now Solterra can start to slowly open up activities for the residents.
Dustin Starks Concert March 20th, Snowflake HS Auditorium
$5 at the door
#AZWM #ARIZONAWHITEMOUNTAINS #AZWHITEMOUNTAINS #ARIZONASBACKYARD
The following are the sponsors of the ARIZONA WHITE MOUNTAINS Podcast show, please visit them and give them your support when you can, as they make this show possible.
Recorded at the Birdman Media Studios with WMI-TV, Show Low TV and Birdman Media in Lakeside.
The Community Shout is how you the listener can come in and share anything from charity events, to fundraisers and even just to comment on how cool your neighbor is at no cost! Just stop by on Tuesday morning at 10:00 am in the Birdman Media Studios, located next to The Hub in Lakeside, have a seat and tell everyone what's going on.